3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’ve always wanted to try scuba diving, take advantage of Ibiza’s clear, calm waters with this introductory scuba course from San Antonio. Learn essentials of scuba safety, equipment and technique at a local dive shop, and cruise out into the open water with an expert instructor and small group. Splash beneath the surface at an amazing dive location to explore the amazing underwater world and come face-to-face with colorful marine life. No prior scuba experience or certification is necessary.
- 3-hour beginning scuba course in Ibiza
- Learn the basics of scuba safety, gear and technique from an expert instructor
- Complete the introductory dive at the best location off the coast of San Antonio
- Get a close encounter with local marine life and enjoy the freedom of breathing underwater
- No certification or experience required
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Passeig de la Mar, s/n, 07820 San Antonio Abad, Islas Baleares, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- After diving is necessary to wait 12 hr for boarding a plane
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with DIABETES,EPILEPSY,ACTIVE ASTHMA,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with ANY LUNG DISEASE, HEAR DISEASE,BLOOD DISEASE,
- Not recommended if you are not healthy or you are taking medications to control any disease
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Centro de Buceo Arenal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving Baptism and Snorkeling in Ibiza?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving Baptism and Snorkeling in Ibiza?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesIbizaScuba Diving - Balearic IslandsScuba Diving - MallorcaScuba Diving - BenidormCategory