4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the “Niagara of the West” on a half-day tour to Shoshone Falls from Twin Falls, Idaho. Join a small group and travel to the cascading waterfalls on the Snake River and the hydroelectric power plant. Then, head back to Twin Falls for a tour of the city, stopping at the Old Town, warehouse, and downtown districts to explore.
- Learn about Idaho’s pioneer history while you explore
- Hassle-free transfers from your accommodation
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Avoid the hassle of traveling on a large tourist bus
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will meet you out in front at your pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Green Adventure Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Guided Tour to Shoshone Falls and City Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Guided Tour to Shoshone Falls and City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Guided Tour to Shoshone Falls and City Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIdaho4WD Tours - BoiseSporting Events - BoiseNature and Wildlife - BoiseExtreme - BoiseWalking Tours - BoiseHalf-day Tours - Boise4WD Tours - WyomingSporting Events - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingExtreme - WyomingWalking Tours - WyomingHalf-day Tours - Wyoming4WD Tours - MontanaSporting Events - MontanaNature and Wildlife - MontanaExtreme - MontanaWalking Tours - MontanaHalf-day Tours - MontanaCategory