2 hours (Approx.)
Enjoy breathtaking vistas of the Austrian mountains with a round-trip cable car ride between Innsbruck city center and the Nordkette, at the heart of the country’s nature park. Visit a cable car station designed by Zaha Hadid, then watch the ground drop away as you travel to Seegrube. Get a bird’s-eye view of Europe’s steepest ski slope, and spot climbers on the rocky face of the Karwendel. Explore the mountain at your own pace before boarding the cable car to make the return trip to Innsbruck.
- Round-trip cable car ride to Nordkette from Innsbrucker
- Enjoy panoramic view during the 20-minute ride
- Take in clean mountain air and scenery
- Explore the mountains at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Cable Car round-trip
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHafelekarspitze, 47°18′46″N 11°23′11″E, Innsbruck Austria
11/26/2021 - 4/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
4/29/2022 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Top of Innsbruck (Cable Car Roundtrip)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Top of Innsbruck (Cable Car Roundtrip)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Top of Innsbruck (Cable Car Roundtrip)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Top of Innsbruck (Cable Car Roundtrip)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is an amazing trip and not to be missed in Innsbruck ." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Top of Innsbruck (Cable Car Roundtrip)
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWinter SportsWinter Sports Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingInnsbruckNature and Wildlife - Austrian AlpsWinter Sports - Austrian AlpsWinter Sports Tickets & Passes - Austrian AlpsAttractions & Museums - Austrian AlpsNature and Wildlife - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWinter Sports - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWinter Sports Tickets & Passes - Garmisch-PartenkirchenAttractions & Museums - Garmisch-PartenkirchenNature and Wildlife - MunichWinter Sports - MunichWinter Sports Tickets & Passes - MunichAttractions & Museums - MunichCategory
Tratzberg Castle (Schloss Tratzberg) Tours & TicketsTyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum (Tiroler Landesmuseum) Tours & TicketsInnsbruck City Tower (Stadtturm) Tours & TicketsAudioversum Science Center Tours & TicketsImperial Palace (Hofburg) Tours & TicketsGolden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) Tours & TicketsSwarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten) Tours & Tickets