8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rather than zipping directly from Innsbruck to Salzburg, make the most of the opportunity to experience some spectacular scenery along the way. This private tour takes you through the Austrian and Bavarian Alps, and to the famed Eagle's Nest and Berchtesgaden before dropping you off at your destination in Salzburg.
- Combine transportation from Innsbruck to Salzburg with sightseeing
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your accommodations
- Free Wi-Fi on board the vehicle: Ideal for keeping on top of plans
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Professional local guide
Bus and elevator to the Eagle's Nest, EUR 28,- per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel/address (airbnb etc.) in the city of Innsbruck, if your hotel is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg, Austria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Eagle's Nest Tour from Innsbruck with tour end in Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Eagle's Nest Tour from Innsbruck with tour end in Salzburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Eagle's Nest Tour from Innsbruck with tour end in Salzburg
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInnsbruckBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenFull-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenBus Tours - MunichHistorical Tours - MunichFull-day Tours - MunichCategory
Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten) Tours & TicketsTyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum (Tiroler Landesmuseum) Tours & TicketsAudioversum Science Center Tours & TicketsGolden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) Tours & TicketsImperial Palace (Hofburg) Tours & TicketsTratzberg Castle (Schloss Tratzberg) Tours & TicketsInnsbruck City Tower (Stadtturm) Tours & Tickets