6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soak up the scenery of the Swiss Alps on this 6-hour e-bike tour of Lauterbrunnen Valley. Aided by a motor-powered electric bike, pedal your way through the ‘Valley of the 72 waterfalls’, passing tranquil forest trails, sweeping gorges and traditional alpine villages. Stop along the way to admire the glacial waters of Luetschine River, walk behind Staubbach waterfall and marvel at the mighty Trümmelbach falls, then finish your adventure with a delicious picnic lunch of Swiss specialties.
- 6-hour e-bike tour of Lauterbrunnen Valley from Interlaken
- Glide through forests, gorges and valleys on an easy-to-pedal electric bike
- Marvel at natural wonders like Luetschine River, Staubbach Waterfall and Trümmelbach Waterfalls
- Tuck into a scrumptious picnic lunch of typical Swiss food
- No experience necessary: ideal for all skill levels
- This small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water. Bottle can be re-filled with glacier water on this tour.
Use of E-Bike- Try them and you´ll love them. Promised!
Swiss Picnic at a picturesque spot in the middle of the Waterfalls Valley
Entry fee to the Trummelbach waterfalls (inside a mountain)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (our bike center is right in the middle of Interlaken)
Departure & Return
Höheweg 133, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is an intermediate level tour and thus NOT appropriate for persons, who are not confident riding a bicycle! For safety reasons we perform a bike riding test before the tour begins. If you sign in but the test reveals that you (or a person you have signed in) is only at beginner bike skill level, we'll have to exclude you (or any person you have signed in) from the tour. In these cases there will be NO REFUND. Thank you for your understanding.
- Teens must be at least 16 to join this tour, and be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is NOT appropriate for kids/teens below 16 years. Child trailers or child seats are not possible
- Operates in case of light rain, please dress appropriately (rain coats are provided for free). In case of heavy rain the tour is cancelled free of charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flying Wheels GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Hour Guided e-bike tour to Lauterbrunnen 72 Waterfalls Valley and Swiss Picnic?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Hour Guided e-bike tour to Lauterbrunnen 72 Waterfalls Valley and Swiss Picnic?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Hour Guided e-bike tour to Lauterbrunnen 72 Waterfalls Valley and Swiss Picnic?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Hour Guided e-bike tour to Lauterbrunnen 72 Waterfalls Valley and Swiss Picnic
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingInterlakenCity Tours - Swiss AlpsMountain Bike Tours - Swiss AlpsHalf-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory
Jungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium) Tours & TicketsMatterhorn Tours & TicketsHarder Kulm Tours & TicketsBallenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsAdventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken) Tours & TicketsLake Thun (Thunersee) Tours & TicketsLake Brienz (Brienzersee) Tours & TicketsAletsch Glacier Tours & Tickets