Explore our promoted experiences
- Private excursion to Blausee Nature Park and Lake Thun
- Take photos of Lake Thun, against a backdrop of mountain peaks
- Visit Blausee Nature Park and go boating on the famous blue lake
- Upgrade to a full-day tour to spend time in Kandersteg
- Ride in a cable car or try out the summer sled run, if you wish
- Enjoy hassle-free private transport from Interlaken
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Relax as you meander along roads that weave through the Kander Valley. The landscape here is quintessential Switzerland with cows grazing on the hills, and chocolate box chalets decked with bright flowers. One of the area's highlights is Blausee, so hop out of your vehicle to explore the lake's nature park.
Pay your entrance fee direct, then step inside to spend roughly an hour exploring the turquoise lake at your leisure. Your admission ticket includes use of a boat, plus access to the playground, if you have little ones in your group.
If you booked the half-day tour, you'll return to Interlaken, enjoying another Lake Thun photo stop at the medieval Spiez Castle on route. The full-day tour continues with a trip to the mountain village of Kandersteg. Here, choose to ride the cable car to Oeschinen Lake, take a slide down the town’s sled run (summer only), or simply stroll around the village to admire its historic wooden chalets. Activities are at your own expense. The full-day tour also finishes with a drive back to Interlaken.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note price is per group from 1-13 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY mysterytours Sightseeing Interlaken
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms