Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Interlaken city tour
- Select a morning or afternoon tour
- Enjoy the freedom to choose your own itinerary
- Explore natural attractions such as the Aare River and Lake Thun
- Visit the Höhenmatte and the markets at Unterseen with a guide
- Gaze out over the surrounding peaks from 4,337 feet (1,322 meters) above sea level
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Perhaps stroll along the banks of the Aare River to Lake Thun, and soak up the atmosphere in traditional markets at Unterseen. Explore the Höhenmatte—the historic heart of Interlaken—and admire some of the stylish casinos and hotels for which Interlaken is famous.
Stop for coffee (own expense) and watch paragliders landing from the soaring peaks above, then continue by local bus around the inner-city circle. Along the way, gain insight into life in Switzerland away from the tourist trail.
Take the cable car to a dizzying 4,337 feet (1,322 meters) above sea level to the local mountain peak, and admire sweeping views over the lakes surrounding Interlaken. Capture the peaks and valleys on camera, then return to your starting point in Interlaken to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands