6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the wild and rugged Scottish Highlands through their role in the TV series ‘Outlander’ on this themed sightseeing tour. Begin with pickup in downtown Invergordon, and spin into the Scottish countryside as your guide shares insight into the ‘Outlander’ filming process. Learn the secrets of top attractions like the Clava cairn, Inverness Castle, and Urquhart Castle, and hear how they fit into the popular ‘Outlander’ stories.
- ‘Outlander’-themed sightseeing tour in the Scottish Highlands
- Your guide shares insight into the ‘Outlander’ filming process
- Discover top attractions like the Clava cairn and Inverness Castle
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Invergordon
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will collect you from invergordon port
- Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Invergordon Outlander ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Invergordon Outlander ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Invergordon Outlander ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvergordonShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsMovie Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHalf-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsCategory