5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Enjoy the flexibility of a customizable tour to the Scottish Highlands: choose between standard and executive vehicles, skip stops that don’t interest you and add those that do. Benefit from the local knowledge of your driver as you visit attractions of your choosing, such as Beauly Priory, Urquhart Castle, or Inverness Castle and make the most of your time in one of Scotland’s most beautiful regions.
- Make the most of your limited time in the area on a customizable tour
- Spend time strolling through Inverness and buy some whisky to take home
- Try to spot the Loch Ness Monster (or at least take some photos of the scenery)
- Traveler pickup and drop-off at the port is offered for extra convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fees not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting across the road from the main gates
- Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Invergordon Port Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Invergordon Port Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Invergordon Port Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvergordonShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHalf-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsCategory