- Enjoy a tour that’s designed for Invergordon cruise ship passengers
- Travel with ease between dispersed sites on a bus
- Tick off many Scottish Highlands highlights in a day, including Culloden
- Try and spot the Loch Ness Monster by stopping off at Loch Ness
Departure & Return
If docking at Invergordon pier disembark cruise ship, walk 2 minutes to the coach park at the shore, Invergordon IV180DH or look for our Thistle Guide wearing purple and a Thistle lanyard. Or we will meet you at our booking office, 64 High Street, whichever you prefer. We will direct you to bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair travellers difficult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thistle Excursions - Invergordon Bus or Coach Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.