Explore our promoted experiences
- Invergordon shore excursion tailored to cruise ship arrivals
- Small-group tour (maximum 8): A more personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from close to port
- Learn all about Scottish history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Invergordon pier - Disembark cruise ship, walk 2 minutes to the coach park on Shore Road, Invergordon IV180DH or look for our Thistle Guide wearing purple or we can meet you at our booking office, 64 High Street. Please book on our website via PayPal www.thistleexcursions.co.uk if you wish.
Saltburn pier (if two ships are in port you may stop just outside of the town). You get onto the ship's shuttle bus and it will drop you on the High Street outside the entrance to the museum. Our tour guides often wearing purple will meet you there and direct you to the bus.
If your ship berths at the West quay you need to get the shuttle bus to museum where our guide will meet you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair travellers difficult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thistle Excursions - Invergordon Bus or Coach Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.