3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Uncover the natural beauty of Scotland’s rugged Atlantic coast on this 3-day tour of the Outer Hebrides islands, including accommodation in Stornaway and round-trip transport from Inverness. Journey through the Highlands, stopping to admire natural wonders like the Rogie Falls and Corrieshalloch Gorge, then sail out to explore the windswept isles of Lewis and Harris. Spot dolphins around the coast, stroll the sandy beaches and visit fascinating ancient sites like the Callanish Standing Stones and Carloway Broch.
- 3-day Outer Hebrides tour from Inverness, vising the Isles of Lewis and Harris
- Travel through the Scottish Highlands, stopping at the Rogie Falls and Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Explore Stornaway, the capital of the Isle of Lewis, and then visit the windiest place in the British Isles
- See top Hebridean sites like the Callanish Standing Stones and Carloway Broch
- Admire stunning scenery on the Isle of Harris and walk down Lusekentyre Beach
- Overnight accommodation in your choice of 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by minivan
2 nights accommodation
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Stance 7 in Inverness Bus Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Luggage Restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg. Maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Hebrides Tour from Inverness: Isles of Lewis and Harris?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Hebrides Tour from Inverness: Isles of Lewis and Harris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Hebrides Tour from Inverness: Isles of Lewis and Harris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Hebrides Tour from Inverness: Isles of Lewis and Harris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Hebrides Tour from Inverness: Isles of Lewis and Harris
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsMulti-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
River Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & Tickets