- Pass along the Caledonian Canal and through Loch Dochfour
- Glide around Loch Ness in search for the fabled monster
- Hear tales of the loch’s history as you cruise around its shores
- Cast your gaze inland to see the beautiful Bona Lighthouse
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Glide along the history-rich Caledonian Canal, and cross the waters of Loch Dochfour into the legendary Loch Ness.
If you can tear your eyes from the scenery, then take a look at the onboard sonar that monitors the whereabouts of Nessie. You’ll hear a bleep if she’s thought to be lurking nearby.
Listen out for fun facts about the loch’s past and the legends that surround it. Sights along the route include the inland Bona Lighthouse, Urquhart Castle, and Aldourie Castle, which is now a luxury vacation estate. You’ll even see the crash site of a Wellington bomber aircraft from World War II.
After two hours on the water, you’ll return to the start point to end your cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loch Ness by Jacobite
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Loch Ness and Caledonian Canal Cruise from Dochgarroch.