- Full-day whisky tour from Inverness
- Visit two whisky distilleries, a castle, and cathedral
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Learn about local culture and history
- Lunch break at Elgin
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The next stop of the day is Elgin, where you can break for lunch and enjoy time to explore Elgin Cathedral and the town’s destination-worthy whisky shop.
Meet back up with the group and travel to Glenfiddich Distillery, a family-owned operation with award-winning single malt and a gorgeous setting in the hills. Upon arrival, you may join the distillery tour or head to nearby Balvenie Castle, whose 12th-century ruins are surrounded by thick forest (distillery tour and castle own expense).
This full-day tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Benromach Distillery and Glenfiddich Distillery – due to Covid19 restrictions, we may need to visit alternative distilleries on this tour. No need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit the alternative distilleries whilst on your tour.
- Benromach Distillery – due to Covid19, the Benromach Distillery is not available, so we have replaced it with Glen Moray Distillery – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Glenfiddich Distillery – due to Covid19, the Glenfiddich Distillery is not available, so we have replaced it with Strathisla Distillery – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Elgin Cathedral - if you would like to visit this attraction, please use the link on your voucher to book.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A must, if you want to mix some whisky tasting with beautiful landscape and very personal tour experience." See review