8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover filming locations from the hit TV show Outlander on this private full-day tour from Inverness and benefit from the inside knowledge of a local guide. Marvel at historic sites such as the Clava Cairns and Culloden Battlefield; admire natural scenery including the Monadhliath Mountains, Loch Ness, and Fraser Cave; and visit Urquhart Castle, Beauly, and Castle Leoch.
- Full-day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness
- Visit real-life locations from the Outlander books and TV show
- See the ancient Clava Cairns, Urquhart Castle, and Castle Leoch
- Learn more about Scottish history as you explore the Culloden Battlefield and visit Loch Ness
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to the Scottish Highlands or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen Airport by arrangement. Contact us the evening before and we will give you your driver/guides phone number.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Cromarty Port, Invergordon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver will pick up from your location and drop off at your required final destination.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hame Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
1 hour 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Whin Park Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & Tickets