8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover filming locations from the hit TV show Outlander on this private full-day tour from Inverness and benefit from the inside knowledge of a local guide. Marvel at historic sites such as the Clava Cairns and Culloden Battlefield; admire natural scenery including the Monadhliath Mountains, Loch Ness, and Fraser Cave; and visit Urquhart Castle, Beauly, and Castle Leoch.
- Full-day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness
- Visit real-life locations from the Outlander books and TV show
- See the ancient Clava Cairns, Urquhart Castle, and Castle Leoch
- Learn more about Scottish history as you explore the Culloden Battlefield and visit Loch Ness
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to the Scottish Highlands or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen Airport by arrangement. Contact us the evening before and we will give you your driver/guides phone number.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Cromarty Port, Invergordon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver will pick up from your location and drop off at your required final destination.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hame Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
1 hour 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Whin ParkCaledonian CanalOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Inverness CastleTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)Fort GeorgeRogie FallsEden Court Theatre and CinemaCorrieshalloch GorgeMerkinch Local Nature ReserveFort AugustusNessieland Chanonry PointCawdor Castle and Gardens