11 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check a visit to John O’Groats, the northernmost point on British mainland, off your bucket list on a full-day tour through the Northern Highlands with convenient round-trip transport from Inverness. In addition to navigating, your guide provides live commentary and anecdotes about each stop on the itinerary, from Dunrobin Castle to lunch in the ancient Viking town of Wick (own expense).
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Bus Station, Farraline Park, Inverness , Inverness IV1 1LT, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Digital translations available on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness
11 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsNature and Wildlife - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Corrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & Tickets