8 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Margaret St, Inverness IV1, UK
Bus Station Stance 6
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The castle & cruise currently need to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Digital translations available on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Ness & The Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Ness & The Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Ness & The Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Ness & The Highlands from Inverness
8 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & Tickets