8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover many of the Scottish Highlands’ highlight attractions—as well as locals-frequented areas that many tourists miss—on this full-day tour from Inverness. Meet in the city center, and set off with just a small group for company. Visit scenic Loch Ness and Glen Affric, and explore Plodda Falls: one of Scotland’s tallest waterfalls (take a plunge, if you wish). You’ll also drop by charming villages, will stop for refreshments (own expense), and more.
- Discover many of the Highlands’ top sights, all in one day
- This intimate, small-group tour has a maximum of just five attendees
- Round-trip transit from central Inverness via comfortable, private vehicle
- Visit Loch Ness, Glen Affric, Plodda Falls, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For Cruise excursions from Ullapool or Invergordon, we will confirm exact locations for pick up 24 hours prior to departure. We will also confirm actual starting times depending on your individual disembarkation and boarding times.
- Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Unfortunately, we cannot take children under 12 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Secret Highlands
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alternative Loch Ness Tour by Secret Highlands?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Alternative Loch Ness Tour by Secret Highlands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Alternative Loch Ness Tour by Secret Highlands?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alternative Loch Ness Tour by Secret Highlands?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Alternative Loch Ness Tour by Secret Highlands
8 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsNature and Wildlife - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Corrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & Tickets