8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Speyside is widely considered the home of Scottish single malt whisky, with historic distilleries using only the freshest local produce in time-honored tradition. On this tour, visit four Speyside distilleries from Inverness—with your guide at the wheel—and sample the diverse single malts in production. Enjoy sweeping views over the Spey Valley countryside, and find out how whisky has been made the traditional Scottish way here for centuries.
- Explore some of Speyside’s most famous distilleries from Inverness
- Sample the delicious single malt whiskies in production during tasting sessions
- Uninterrupted views over the beautiful Spey Valley landscapes
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Inverness
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Departure & Return
7 Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5NF, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- There is a very small possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Tours Scotland Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
2 hours 55 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Fort AugustusOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Inverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)Caledonian CanalLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionRogie FallsCorrieshalloch GorgeNessieland Whin ParkRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Merkinch Local Nature ReserveInverness CastleInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Cawdor Castle and GardensEden Court Theatre and CinemaInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumFort GeorgeChanonry Point