Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore some of Speyside’s most famous distilleries from Inverness
- Sample the delicious single malt whiskies in production during tasting sessions
- Uninterrupted views over the beautiful Spey Valley landscapes
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Inverness
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- There is a very small possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Tours Scotland Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms