Explore our promoted experiences
- This tour takes all the hassle out of planning your own Highlands trip
- Round-trip transit from Inverness via air-conditioned vehicle
- See Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, and more (entry own expense)
- Discover many of the region’s key sights in the space of a single tour
Departure & Return
In the main car park outside the front door of the Hotel at the Railway station. You won't miss your Guide as he will have your lead passenger name showing on his show board
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum drinking age for alcohol consumption is 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff