1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced local guide
Departure & Return
36 High St, Inverness IV1 1JQ, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Inverness
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk Inverness City Centre With Cath An Experienced Local STGA Green Badge Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk Inverness City Centre With Cath An Experienced Local STGA Green Badge Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Walk Inverness City Centre With Cath An Experienced Local STGA Green Badge Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walk Inverness City Centre With Cath An Experienced Local STGA Green Badge Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingInvernessFood Tours - The Scottish HighlandsWalking Tours - The Scottish HighlandsMarkets - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFood Tours - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingMarkets - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFood Tours - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowMarkets - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCategory
Nessieland Fort AugustusCawdor Castle and GardensCaledonian CanalWhin ParkChanonry PointHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumGlen Ord DistilleryOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionCorrieshalloch GorgeEden Court Theatre and CinemaInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Rogie FallsMerkinch Local Nature ReserveInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Fort GeorgeTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)