6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Attraction tickets £10pp per attraction
Departure & Return
36 High St, Inverness IV2 3BJ, UK
Outside the tourist information building
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Colin stevenson
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Scottish Highlands Full-Day Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Scottish Highlands Full-Day Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Scottish Highlands Full-Day Tour with Pickup?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Scottish Highlands Full-Day Tour with Pickup?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Scottish Highlands Full-Day Tour with Pickup
6 to 7 hours
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInverness4WD Tours - The Scottish HighlandsSporting Events - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsExtreme - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish Highlands4WD Tours - StirlingSporting Events - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingExtreme - StirlingHistorical Tours - Stirling4WD Tours - GlasgowSporting Events - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowExtreme - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCategory
Chanonry PointTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Nessieland Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Fort AugustusMerkinch Local Nature ReserveWhin ParkLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionInverness CastleRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Cawdor Castle and GardensCorrieshalloch GorgeFort GeorgeEden Court Theatre and CinemaRogie FallsCaledonian CanalOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)