Explore our promoted experiences
- VIP admission to Garrafon Natural Reef Park on Isla Mujeres
- Snorkel along the reef, and kayak, zipline or bike around the park
- Sample unlimited offerings from the snack bar, international buffet and open bar
- Breakfast, entrance fee to Punta Sur and round-trip boat transportation from Cancun included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
At Isla Mujeres' Garrafon Reef Park, make your way to the VIP entrance, skip the line and get changed in the private VIP locker room. Choose from adults-only or family-friendly areas with separate showers, lockers and pools.
Bicycling, snorkeling and kayaking equipment are included in your VIP access; all distinctly different ways to explore the park's scenery. Take a stroll down the walking path that leads through a lovely sculpture garden and by a lighthouse to Punta Sur. Ziplining is available at an additional cost.
Eat at the VIP buffet featuring salmon, shrimp and sushi, or hit the snack bar for more casual fare like hot dogs, hamburgers and chicken wings. Enjoy unlimited drinks from the open bar.
After lunch, find a hammock in which to snooze or read a book, or return to the VIP lounge to try out the jacuzzi.
At the end of your relaxing, luxurious or adventure-filled VIP day, climb aboard the ferry for your ride back to Cancun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Please wear biodegradable sunscreen
- It is recommended that you bring extra cash for shopping and souvenirs
- Not recommended for women more than 5 months pregnant
- Please note that the tour DOES NOT include pick up at the hotel and starts from our meeting point: Marina Aquatours - Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Hotel Zone Cancun, Q. Roo. If you are staying in Isla Mujeres, getting to the park is very easy. Garrafon Reef Park is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun. You just need to take a taxi at any spot of the island or outside your hotel you should find a taxi base.
- We have 2 ferry services according to your booked program: at 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that the arrival point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Consider this information if you, for example, leave a car in Marina Aquatours.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff