5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Many people experience art at a brick and mortar museum, but this excursion allows you to scuba dive around an underwater art museum. Don your scuba gear and follow your PADI-certified instructor to Mexico’s MUSA museum which features over 450 sculptures off the coast of Isla Mujeres. Your tour also includes a dive in the Manchones reef system for a closer look at local wildlife like rays, corals, and turtles.
- All necessary scuba diving equipment is provided
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments between dives
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Refreshments on the boat
Departure & Return
Ave Matamoros #15, Matamoros 15, Centro - Supmza. 001, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pocna Dive Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba diving at MUSA (underwater museum)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba diving at MUSA (underwater museum)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba diving at MUSA (underwater museum)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Scuba diving at MUSA (underwater museum)
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesIsla MujeresScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory