- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Customize the itinerary to suit your personal interests
- Make the most of your limited time in Istanbul
- Relax in courtesy hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Blue Mosque is closed until 2pm on Fridays
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays
- Annual Closing Dates of all museums and bazaars in Istanbul in 2021 as follows; January 1-New Year. May 13/14/15-Ramadan Celebrations. July 20/21/22/23-Eid Celebrations. October 29-Republic Day
- For last minute bookings, tour starting time can be flexible.
- Galata Tower will be visited from outside as tour guides have no priority to skip the line due to Galata Tower regulations
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Ephesus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "More expensive than some tours but flexible and informative and a great way to pack in as much as possible in two days in the company of a passionate, warm-hearted and humorous local." See review