- Small groups allow for friendly interactions, and make this tour a great option for families
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Biblical and political history of this historic place
- If you’ve travelled Turkey extensively, this tour presents the country in a new light
- All entry fees and accommodation included, saving you hours of planning and stress
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our representative will have your name sign at the airport on arrival day
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Arrival and departure details are requested
- Visit to holy places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques, synagogues bare shoulders are not permitted, nor shoes in mosques.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques synagogues and selected museums. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Shoes are not allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Accommodations can be upgraded to 5 star hotels with extra $135 per person in double room
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Small Group (Max. 10 Pax) & Private Tours in Turkey
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 5 Day MINI Group Seven Churches of Asia Minor Tour (Max. 10 Guests).