- Visit the Temple of Artemis, the Celsius Library, the Temple of Hadrianus, and the Heracles Gate
- Learn about the history of Ephesus through your guide's commentary
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Izmir Hotels
All Izmir Adresse
Izmir Cruise Port
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Once there, disembark for a tour of the city's major sights, accompanied by your guide's informative commentary about Ephesus' history and what it was like to live in the ancient Roman and Greek eras in Anatolia. You'll see excavated historical structures such as the Great Theatre, the Arcadian Way, the Scolastica Baths, the Temple of Hadrianus, and more. Visit the site where the 3rd Ecumenical Council was held, the Church of Mary.
Stop for a lunch buffet at Selcuk village, then visit the one of the oldest mosques in the area. Please note: modest dress is required to enter this site of worship. If time allows, you may visit traditional merchants in the area for some souvenir shopping.
Make the return trip to Izmir for drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are 1 and half hour approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GEZENTHI TRAVEL AGENCY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands