2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Traveling internationally can be exhausting and stressful. With this convenient meet-and-greet service at Kansai International Airport, start your trip to Japan off on the right foot. Your personal, English-speaking assistant meets you in the Arrivals hall of the airport, helps you obtain your Japan Rail pass, and sees you to your taxi, train or bus for a hassle-free arrival in Osaka.
- Be met at Arrivals by a private, English speaking guide
- Navigate the airport stress-free with your guide
- Guide assists you for up to 2 hours after your arrival
- Get help with currency exchange, purchasing train and bus tickets, and other errands
Saved to wishlist!
Private meet-and-greet assistant for up to 2 hours at Kansai International Airport
Assistance in exchanging your Japan Rail Pass voucher
All the things not mentioned inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kansai Intl Airport, 1 Senshukukokita, Izumisano 549-0001 Osaka Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The JR Pass Exchange Office is open from 5:30 AM to 11 PM at Kansai International Airport. Please ensure you have enough time to clear customs and arrive at the JR Pass Exchange Office during opening hours.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AIRSERVE CO.,LTD.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Meet and Greet in Kansai International Airport?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Meet and Greet in Kansai International Airport?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meet and Greet in Kansai International Airport?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportIzumisanoBus Tours - Osaka PrefectureCity Tours - Osaka PrefectureAirport & Hotel Transfers - Osaka PrefectureBus Tours - OsakaCity Tours - OsakaAirport & Hotel Transfers - OsakaBus Tours - KyotoCity Tours - KyotoAirport & Hotel Transfers - KyotoCategory