8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend a full day exploring the natural wonders of Grand Teton National Park on a private tour, without any of the guesswork or navigating. The huge park can be overwhelming for first-time visitors, but a private driver and guide shows you all the highlights like Oxbow Bend, Jackson Lake Lodge, Signal Mountain, Mormon Row, and much more. Plus, maximize your chances of seeing wildlife like bears, elk, and bison along the way.
- See the best of Grand Teton with an expert guide who knows the way
- Put down the map and guidebook so you can focus on the scenery
- Make the most of one day inside the spectacular national park
- Ride in a private vehicle with room for up to four passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Use of binoculars
Cloth face masks, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen
Guide gratuity (15% recommended, though optional)
National Park Entry Fee
Departure & Return
Jackson, WY, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Obsidian Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-Day Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Day Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All-Day Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-Day Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All-Day Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifePhotography ToursHistorical ToursSkip-the-Line ToursCity ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursAttractions & MuseumsFull-day ToursMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportJackson4WD Tours - WyomingBus Tours - WyomingHiking - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingPhotography Tours - WyomingHistorical Tours - WyomingSkip-the-Line Tours - WyomingCity Tours - WyomingSporting Events - WyomingExtreme - WyomingWalking Tours - WyomingAttractions & Museums - WyomingFull-day Tours - WyomingMuseum Tickets & Passes - WyomingCategory