Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park to search for wildlife
- Uncover the area's history, geology, and ecology from your naturalist guide
- Get a personal experience with this small-group tour, capped at eight guests
- Hassle-free Jackson Hole hotel pickup and drop-off is included in the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All guests are picked up and returned to their place of lodging. We pick up at hotels, condos and private residences in Jackson and Teton Village. Your exact pick up time will be determined by your hotel location. Make sure you notify us of your lodging location at the time of booking. The Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris office will notify you of your exact pickup time prior to your departure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Private safaris have no age minimum.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy for all single day wildlife safaris. Cancellations made before the cancellation policy goes into effect will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of departure, and before the day of departure will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations or no-shows on the day of departure will not be refunded. We strongly recommend travel insurance in order to protect you from unforeseen travel interruptions that prevent you from joining us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Grand Teton Wildlife Private Safari Tour.
- "Our tour was at 1:00pm and I highly recommend the time of day if you want to see the sun setting over the mountains." See review