- 2-day tour of Yellowstone National Park, from Jackson WY
- Take in the highlights of both the Upper and Lower Loop of Yellowstone National Park
- Stay overnight at a resort with a swimming pool fed by natural hot springs (as availability allows)
- Look for American wildlife such as bison, elk, bear, and wolves
- Includes , lunch, guide, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress for the weather, sturdy shoes recommend, swimsuit recommended, sunscreen recommended
- If lodging at Chico Hot Springs is not available at time of booking, lodging will be arranged in Gardiner, MT
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands