3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
02 bottles of mineral water per person
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in the city of Jaipur
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour of Jaipur Wax Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of Jaipur Wax Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of Jaipur Wax Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of Jaipur Wax Museum
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - RajasthanPhotography Tours - RajasthanArt Tours - RajasthanHalf-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarWalking Tours - PushkarPhotography Tours - PushkarArt Tours - PushkarHalf-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraPhotography Tours - AgraArt Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraCategory
Bapu BazaarSisodia Rani Palace and GardenSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Jaipur Wax MuseumJantar MantarRoyal GaitorHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Maota LakeMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Chandra MahalVidyadhar GardenNahargarh FortTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Rusirani VillageRam Niwas Garden