- 2-day Israel tour from Jerusalem including kibbutz accommodation
- Tour Caesarea, Nazareth, Capernaum and the UNESCO-listed city of Acre
- Explore Roman ruins at Caesarea, the terraces at Bahá'í Gardens and underground grottos at Rosh Hanikra
- Walk around the Church of the Annunciation and St Joseph’s Church in Nazareth
- See the ancient synagogue in Capernaum where Jesus was believed to have once taught
- Enjoy free time at the baptismal site of Yarendit on the banks of the River Jordan
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms