8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
7 nights accommodation
Border fee for Jordan 65 USD (in the unlikely case the tour group will be very small, visa fee of 60 USD will also apply)
Departure & Return
Location Name: Pick up from the airport and Jerusalem or Tel Aviv also available Return Location: Jerusalem
Departure PointPick up from the airport and Jerusalem or Tel Aviv also available
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Airport pick up available. The package ends in Jerusalem.
- The order of days can sometimes be adjusted to accommodate for local conditions and will be updated by our operations team during the trip. The tour to Masada and Dead Sea might be self-guided, depending on departure date.
- For single passengers, single room is available throughout the entire itinerary but for the overnight in Bedouin camp.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Day Ultimate Tour of Israel and Jordan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Day Ultimate Tour of Israel and Jordan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Day Ultimate Tour of Israel and Jordan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Day Ultimate Tour of Israel and Jordan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Day Ultimate Tour of Israel and Jordan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory
Garden of Gethsemane Tours & TicketsOld City of Jerusalem Tours & TicketsChristian Quarter Tours & TicketsMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk) Tours & TicketsCity of David National Park Tours & TicketsMount of Olives Tours & TicketsWestern Wall Tunnels Tours & TicketsBethlehem Tours & TicketsJerusalem Jewish Quarter Tours & TicketsRoom of the Last Supper (Cenacle) Tours & TicketsKing David's Tomb Tours & TicketsHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel) Tours & TicketsZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud) Tours & TicketsUnderground Jerusalem Tours & TicketsTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb) Tours & TicketsMount of Olives Cemetery Tours & TicketsDominus Flevit Church Tours & TicketsWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) Tours & TicketsChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) Tours & TicketsChurch of St. James Tours & Tickets