- Full-day trip of the City of David, Jerusalem
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
- See the Tomb of King David and the Hall of the Last Supper
- Explore the Jewish quarter and visit the Zion Gate, Sephardic Synagogues and Herodian Mansions
- Witness ongoing excavations at the City of David
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Begin at Mount of Olives for a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem. This mountain ridge is east of the Old City and named for the olive groves that once covered its slopes. The Mount has been a site of Christian worship since ancient times and continues to be a place of pilgrimage for Eastern Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant believers. According to the gospels, a number of important events in the life of Jesus took place here, including where he ascended into heaven.
Next, take a short drive to Mount Zion to see David’s Tomb and the Last Supper Room, where Jesus shared the Last Supper with the disciples. Pass through the Jewish cemetery in Kidron Valley and into the Old City’s Jewish Quarter through Zion’s Gate, also known as David’s Gate, to explore the Four Sephardic Synagogues, four interconnected synagogues built at different periods in time to accommodate the religious needs of a distinct community (Sephardic) of Jews.
Finally, arrive at the City of David, located on a narrow ridge just to the south of the Old City. The archaeological exploration of the City of David began in the middle of the 19th century and continues today. Above ground, the City of David is a hub of activity, but underground Jerusalem is where recent excavations reveal the most exciting archaeological finds of the ancient world.
This City of David tour concludes here, with a return trip by coach to the Jerusalem hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- In case the visit to the Spanish synagogues is not possible, we will visit the Hurva Synagogue instead
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms