- Relaxing day trip from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea
- Float on the salt-rich Dead Sea water
- Experience the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud
- Indulge in wellness treatments for an additional cost
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Make a brief stop at the roadside 'sea level' marker where the city of Jericho, the oldest city in the world, can be seen from a distance.
Upon arrival, change into a swimsuit and head to the Dead Sea. At 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level, this is the lowest place on earth. In fact, it’s so low that any cancerous sun rays are filtered out. After applying a covering of mineral-rich black mud, wash it off in a sulphur pool. Then, it’s time for a therapeutic swim or float in the Dead Sea. The salt level here is almost 35 percent, so those who can’t swim can easily float.
After your rejuvenating treatment, see the mountains of Moab along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea reflecting off the water. Also, witness the roadside caves of Qumran on the northwest shore where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Additional natural wellness and massage treatments will be available for purchase throughout the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that you bring hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dead Sea relaxation day from Jerusalem.