Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take time to wallow in the Dead Sea on this relaxing day trip from Jerusalem. Travel through the Judean Desert past the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered, and visit a Dead Sea cosmetics store on route to the world-famous salt lake. Then, relax on the shores, ‘swim’ in the waters and indulge in the natural, therapeutic mud at leisure. After ample free time to unwind and enjoy, relax on your ride back to Jerusalem. Choose to travel by air-conditioned coach or air-conditioned minivan when you book.
- Full-day trip to the Dead Sea from Jerusalem by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Gaze at the Judean Desert on a scenic drive to the legendary salt lake
- Pass the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered
- Stop at a Dead Sea cosmetics store and perhaps buy some products (own expense)
- Enjoy free time to relax and enjoy the Dead Sea's waters and mud as you wish
- Journey by air-conditioned coach or upgrade to travel by air-conditioned minivan
- Perfect for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Change of vehicle may be required on return
- Bring along : Hat, sun screen, towel and bathing suit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are allowed only if the person with a disability have a companion with him
- Disabled visitors that use wheelchair- must have a companion to escort them
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dead Sea Relaxation from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dead Sea Relaxation from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dead Sea Relaxation from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dead Sea Relaxation from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dead Sea Relaxation from Jerusalem
3 hours 55 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingJerusalemShore Excursions - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemPorts of Call Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemShore Excursions - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivPorts of Call Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivShore Excursions - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanPorts of Call Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Cardo Tours & TicketsChurch of St. James Tours & TicketsZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud) Tours & TicketsMount of Olives Tours & TicketsOld City of Jerusalem Tours & TicketsDead Sea Tours & TicketsRoom of the Last Supper (Cenacle) Tours & TicketsIsrael Museum, Jerusalem Tours & TicketsGarden of Gethsemane Tours & TicketsWestern Wall Tunnels Tours & TicketsChapel of the Ascension Tours & TicketsUnderground Jerusalem Tours & TicketsMea Shearim (Me’a She’arim) Tours & TicketsTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif) Tours & TicketsCity of David National Park Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Anne Tours & TicketsKing David's Tomb Tours & TicketsPool of Bethesda Tours & TicketsAl-Aqsa Mosque Tours & TicketsWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) Tours & Tickets