- Full-day tour of the biblical sites in Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- See Israel's most important churches
- Follow Jesus' path down the Via Dolorosa
- Explore Bethlehem's Christian landmarks
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Jerusalem Hotels Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
- Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian grounds
- The tour is operated bilingually and available in English: Daily Spanish: Sunday; Tuesday; Friday French: Monday; Thursday; Saturday German: Wednesday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Service animals are allowed only if the person with a disability have a companion with him
- Disabled visitors that use wheelchair- must have a companion to escort them
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff