- Dawn and morning trip to Masada, Ein Gedi, and Dead Sea from Jerusalem
- Leave before dawn to witness an unforgettable sunrise from atop Masada
- Climb the historic mountain and ogle the dawn views over the Dead Sea and desert mountains
- Explore the fascinating UNESCO-listed archaeological ruins at the summit
- Walk through idyllic Ein Gedi to see its breathtaking waterfalls
- Visit the Dead Sea to float in its salt-rich waters and enjoy a revitalizing mud bath
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at Masada, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, located in the Judean Desert and situated on top of an isolated rock plateau overlooking the Dead Sea. Walk along the famous Snake Path to the summit just in time for a beautiful sunrise view. Aside from the breathtaking view, spend some time exploring the archaeological ruins here. It was built as a palace complex in the style of the early Roman Empire by Herod the Great, King of Judaea.
Travel back down the mountain on foot or by cable car and continue on to the beautiful Ein Gedi Nature Reserve. This is one of Israel’s premier hiking spots with a wide variety of landscapes, waterfalls, and botanical gardens. Take a short hike along the springs, stopping to relax by the refreshing pools along the way. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase here as well.
Finally, spend some time relaxing on the beach at the Dead Sea. Feel years younger after applying mineral-rich black mud and floating or swimming in the ultra-salty lake water. It’s an experience unlike any other in the world.
The tour concludes here, where you'll board the minivan for a return trip to Jerusalem.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem.