5 to 9 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Israel-2go
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tel Aviv And Jaffa Tour
5 to 9 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanCity Tours - AmmanWalking Tours - AmmanCategory
Dead SeaGarden of GethsemaneChurch of St. AnneHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Room of the Last Supper (Cenacle)Mount of Olives CemeteryKing David's TombArmenian QuarterYad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)Jerusalem Jewish QuarterCardoPool of BethesdaZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Israel Museum, JerusalemOld City of JerusalemKidron ValleyUnderground JerusalemWestern Wall TunnelsChristian Quarter Al-Aqsa Mosque