- Day trip to Tel Aviv from Jerusalem, with air-conditioned transport
- Enjoy a drive west to Israel’s lively and contemporary Mediterranean city
- Learn about Tel Aviv’s heritage, culture and landmarks from a professional guide
- Visit the Diaspora Museum to chart the history of Jewish peoples through the ages
- See top Tel Aviv sights including Rabin Square, Nahalat Benyamin Market and Sheinkin Street
- Stroll around the quaint artists’ quarter and ancient ruins of Old Jaffa
- Great for first-time visitors, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff