Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of a fat-tire bicycle
- Helmet and lock are provided for your safety, and the bike’s
- Plan your route with maps and information that’s provided
- Service animals are allowed, too
Departure & Return
Your tour starts in the heart of Culburra Beach, where you will have your bikes fitted and enjoy a coffee in the community gardens before heading to the beach.
|Thursday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
The tour ends at Crookhaven Headland, with 270-degree views of the Crookhaven River, Comerong Island, and Culburra Beach. Choose a short extra hike to the historic Crookhaven Lighthouse, or immerse yourself in the picturesque views and indigenous cultural artworks of the headland reserve.
Keep your bike for the rest of the day and make your own way back to your accommodation or camp site. We can even arrange to pick up your bikes from another location once your tour is done (extra delivery or pick-up fees may apply).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Burra Bike & Board
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands