Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour whale-watching cruise from Jervis Bay
- Look for whales, along with dolphins, seabirds, and turtles
- Hear commentary about the marine life from your captain
- Get great photo ops of the tall cliffs and white–sand beaches around Jervis Bay
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your captain steers the boat out on the waters of Jervis Bay, providing a short safety briefing and introduction to the region's marine life. Keep an eye out for the dolphins that often approach the boat as it cruises out toward Point Perpendicular.
Take in the rugged landscape of Jervis Bay, which is ringed by the tallest sandstone cliffs on the east coast of Australia. Your captain shares informative commentary about the migrating humpback whales that pass through these waters as you look for the majestic animals. Hear facts about the whales' size and behavior, and the history of contact between whales and humans.
Choose from three departure times for your tour, making it easy to fit into your sightseeing schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Infant seats are available please advise at time of booking
- Cruise vesssel and departure time may change subject to DWC discretion/availability at short notice
- Free all day car parking is available @ 38 Owen Street - located 50m from our office
- Meeting point is Huskisson Wharf (in front of Club Jervis Bay), boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- If you require additonal information please contact our office on | 4441 6311 | www.dolphinwatchcruises.com.au |
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- OPERATED BY DOLPHIN WATCH CRUISES, JERVIS BAY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms