3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the complexities of Balinese cuisine in a cooking class taught by an expert chef. You’ll prepare a 3-course meal using a variety of spices blended with the freshest vegetables, meat and fish. Select from three menus (including vegetarian) and upgrade for an optional morning visit to the Jimbaran fish market, accompanied by the chef. Afterward, enjoy your creations for lunch or dinner. Bonus: you can keep your class apron as a souvenir!
- Balinese cooking class from Kuta
- Learn to prepare dishes like coconut pancakes, papaya soup and fried banana
- Get cooking tips from an expert local chef
- Select a morning or afternoon session and optional market visit
- Enjoy lunch or dinner, with vegetarian option available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Kuta, Legian and Seminyak
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer : from Legian, Kuta and Seminyak area
Market tour requires minimum 2 persons per booking
For market tour for 1 person, extra charge Rp100,000net is required.
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up from your hotel / villa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Amala Bali
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Round trip transfer to our hotel was included too which was great." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Balinese Cooking Class in Seminyak
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSeminyakJimbaranBaliCooking Classes - BaliCooking Classes - KutaCooking Classes - Nusa DuaCategory