2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Treat the family to an unforgettable overnight trip to LEGOLAND Malaysia, including accommodation and round-trip transfers from Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy non-stop entertainment with over 40 rides and attractions, including the world’s biggest LEGOLAND water park. Marvel over landmarks like Cambodia’s Angkor Wat recreated out of Lego at Miniland; get your adrenaline pumping on a Lego-themed roller coaster or get creative in the interactive discovery zones. Need a break from all that Lego? Tag on a visit to the Desaru Fruit Farm, followed by a shopping trip at Johor Premium Outlets.
- Overnight tour to LEGOLAND Malaysia with private transportation, from your Kuala Lumpur hotel or Johor's Senai International Airport
- Be amazed by Lego dioramas of Asian landmarks like Thailand’s Wat Arun and Cambodia’s Angkor Wat at Miniland
- Stretch your brain at educational areas where you build Lego robots or test Lego buildings in a simulated earthquake
- Cool off in the water park with more than 20 water slides, a wave pool and interactive play areas
- Find activities aimed at different ages, from toddlers to older kids and adults, something for everyone in your family!
- Tour Desaru Fruit Farm, which grows a variety of tropical fruits and has a mini zoo and bullock cart ride
- Shop at Johor Premium Outlets for savings of 25% to 65% on name-brands and luxury goods
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation in Granada Hotel Johor
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Professional English-speaking guide/driver
Hotel or Johor's Senai International Airport (JHB) pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Tourism Tax of RM 10.00 per room per night (payable directly to the hotel upon check-in)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Senai airport Johor Bahru and city hotel in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru
- Senai International Airport, Johor Darul Ta'zim, 81250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed
- Meal voucher can be purchased at the park
- Please be ready 15 minuets prior to your pick up time
- At time of booking, you MUST include the following flight and pickup details in the "Special Requirements" box: Arrival Airline; Arrival Flight Number; Arrival Date and Time; Name, Address and Phone Number of Hotel; Total Number of Luggage
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Package?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Package?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Package?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Package
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTheme ParksWater ParksOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursAttractions & MuseumsMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTheme ParksJohor BahruBus Tours - JohorTheme Parks - JohorWater Parks - JohorOvernight Tours - JohorMulti-day Tours - JohorAttractions & Museums - JohorCategory