- Learn basics of Japanese cooking in “the Kyoto of Eastern Japan”
- Get a glimpse inside a traditional Japanese home
- Menu can be customized for preferences and dietary needs
- Enjoy the homemade meal in a beautiful cherry blossom garden
- Families with children are welcome
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miwa's Japanese cooking class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cooking and Japanese Garden Party in an Authentic Traditional House.