- Choose from four different types of soba dishes to make
- Handy location for sightseeing—close to Kamakura Daibutsu Giant Buddha
- Reward your cooking efforts—a delicious soba meal is included
- Flexible experience—vegetarian/vegan options available
Departure & Return
・Meeting Point： Kamakura Hase Shiori-an, 1-16-21, Hase, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa ・ACCESS： 【On foot】from Enoden-Hase Station toward the Great Buddha (7 min.) 【By car】from Asahina Interchange (30 min.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participation requirements：7 years old or over. Not allergic to buckwheat.
- Special support：Vegetarian and vegan
- Free Wi-Fi： 〇
- Toilet (Western style) ： 〇
- This plan is available for 2 to 4 people.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Kamakura Japanese Soba Noodles Cooking Class with a Master.