- Entrance fees and snacks are included
- Learn about the history and culture of Kamakura from your guide
- This small-group tour is a good-value way of touring
- An ideal tour for first-time visitors to Japan or the greater Tokyo area
Departure & Return
In front of Kamakura Tourist Information Center at JR Kamakura station East exit Your guide will be holding an orange sign saying "Magical Trip"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY MagicalTrip Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kamakura Old Capital Walking Tour with the Great Buddha.