- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Departure & Return
Your guide will waiting for you at the west exit of Kita-Kamakura station.
The tour end at Hase station. Usually, the guide accompanies by Kamakura station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please add 4000 yen per person to the tour price for hotel pick up
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour duration can be extended at a rate of 1,000 yen per person, per half hour, payable in cash.
- Near public transportation
- You will walk at least 5 km including a mountain pass. So please wear shoes that are easy to walk in.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kamakura Half Day Walking Tour with Kotokuin Great Buddha.