3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Temple's admission fee of 300 yen
Other donations (e.g., if you donate change at a temple or shrine)
English interpreter (optional)
Departure & Return
409 Yamanouchi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 247-0062, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear clothes that are suitable for moving in. Avoid wearing a skirt.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Zen Art, Zen Philosophy, and Zazen Experience at Zen Temple?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Zen Art, Zen Philosophy, and Zazen Experience at Zen Temple?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kamakura Zen Art, Zen Philosophy, and Zazen Experience at Zen Temple
Explore Similar Things to Do
Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsKamakuraArt Classes - Kanagawa PrefectureArt Classes - KawasakiArt Classes - TokyoCategory